Brosix Pricing Plans
Brosix offers extremely affordable flat-fee pricing for our enterprise instant messaging version, which depends on the number of users in your team network. Our messaging apps have end-to-end encryption for secure instant messaging. There is no setup fee and we offer these affordable plans:
$ 0.00 / per user month
- For individual users who want to try Brosix for unlimited period of time.
- 1 User Account
- Security and Privacy
- Unlimited Text messaging
- Unlimited Chat rooms and Group chats
- Unlimited P2P File transfer
- Unlimited Screen Sharing and Screenshot
- Unlimited Audio and Video calls
$ 2.10/ per user per month
- For teams and businesses that are ready to make Brosix their daily communication tool.
- Everything in Personal plan +
- Unlimited number of user accounts
- Private Team Network
- Control over user accounts
- Chat history for all user accounts
- Features control
- Custom logo
- Corporate installation
$ 2.99 / per user per month
- For companies that want full control over the team network and the whole package with features.
- Everything in Pro plan +
- Full Control over user accounts
- Multiple administrators
- Security levels for user data access
- Broadcast message, Live Chat
- Private and local groups
- Chat Rooms Control
- More integrations, More control options
More about Brosix pricing
Select a plan with features you need
Compare Brosix with competitors
How to Order Brosix’s Instant Messaging Plans
- Register for a free IM network. Registration is free, does not require credit card or payment and you can use your free IM network to test the service for 30 days with all the features activated.
- Create user accounts within the network.
- When you decide to continue using the service, go to the Licenses tab in your Web Control Panel.
- Enter the required number of user accounts and then choose the billing plan.
- Complete the order and your IM network will be extended instantly.
Renewal, Cancellation, Upgrade and Downgrade policy
The messaging service subscription fees are prepaid for the entire billing cycle.
You can upgrade your team chat plan at any time by ordering more user licenses from the web control panel. You can downgrade at any time from the web control panel by cancelling active licenses.
If you decide to stop using our private instant messaging services, you can do it instantly from your web control panel.
If you do not have your own network yet, get a Brosix 30 day free instant messaging trial with no obligations and no charges.
If you already have a network, go to the Web Control Panel and order licenses.